- Log in and download from a different browser.
- If you were not able to download from a different browser, clear the browser cache, then log in and download.
- Still unable to download? Please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
ODB++ Viewer FAQ
Question: Where can I find the registration key?
Answer: The registration key is presented on the screen after the download starts. It can also be found in the readme.txt located in the directory with the installation files.
Question: When installing the ODB++ viewer, I get an error message that the entered registration key is invalid.
Answer: Make sure that the directory that the install files are in doesn’t contain spaces or characters like ().
A path like this is preferred:
Also make sure that you have admin rights to your computer
Question: How to Load ODB File
Answer: 1.To open a job click on the “Import” button
2.Navigate to the directory that contains the product model or the tgz file
3.Click the “Open” button for a tgz file or “Accept Dir” button for a product model
You can import multiple models into the list and select the one that you want to view.
Only one model may be viewed at a time.
- Our on-going development support of the ODB++ format ensures adoption across the electronics supply chain.
- Free-of-charge viewing of your ODB++ PCB product-models anywhere in the design-through-manufacturing flow.
- Install and use as widely as you wish within your organization.
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 – (64 bit)
- Windows 2008R2 server, Windows 2012/2012R2 server – (64 bit)
- Memory requirements: 2GB recommended
- Disk space requirements: 130MB
To support the continuously expanding industry adoption of ODB++, we have created this free viewer for your use. We ensure that it keeps pace with on-going development of the format and its adoption across the electronics supply chain.
ODB++ VIEWER DETAILS
- Free-of-charge viewing of your ODB++ PCB product-models anywhere in the design-through-manufacturing flow
- Install and use as widely as you wish within your organisation.
- You will find the registration key in a read me text file included in the download package.
HOW TO GET IT
- Become a member of the ODB++ Alliance –> Click here to join.
- If you are already a member, click here to login
- Click the Download button to start the download.
SUPPORT FOR THE ODB++ VIEWER
If you need support for the ODB++ Viewer please click here.
- ODB++ is a proven, integrated, intelligent, widely-supported vendor-neutral manufacturing-oriented PCB and PCB-Assembly product-model format
- ODB++ eliminates the time-consuming and error-prone process of manually interpreting drawings and low-level NC files, and the need to re-integrate the manufacturing-ready PCB product model
- For more information, see Why ODB++?